Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Little Bits of Alexa..

Hello everyone, I am catching up a little.... We are all doing good and have been enjoying our week and half of cool, rainy, stormy weather. We all know the three digit weather is right the corner and no complaining about this sweatshirt weather one bit. I do like the summer but im thinking its gonna be even too hot to sit at a pool.. And Im also limiting Alexas sun exposure to mornings and evenings, except running errands in afternoons, but thats in the car travel time not direct sit in the sun and play time.  She is going to dermatologists june 8th for some pigment spots on her hands and knuckles that she has had for over a month and without and fading I took her to doctor and they referred her to dermatologist in Odessa, Tx. Im positive she is fine but just want to be sure, since more and more were appearing and put sunscreen on her daily.. and More now since the appt. We will keep everyone posted on that, but like I said they are smaller in size and she doesnt have more than 6 and the largest one is little smaller than a dime. We Love and Miss All Our Family and Friends !!!XOXO




Our Pretty Flowers. As you can see we have lots of sand, no green.. So we needed some color. The planter on the right side is full of green and those are my jalapenos ive actually kept alive from seeds indoors and brought out after freezes were over. And the one on the right is half alive but never actually flowered or yet anyways, its a full sun sunsation plant had good ratings, but lets just say it was dieing and I couldn't handle it anymore and bought some flowers to add to it. Yes the colors are much better, something pretty too look at it.  Im thinking about giving up on my green thumb, I guess you either have it or you don't. 
This is Alexa's plant these were her seeds she started indoors previously posted in blog, and they eventually passed on. no green thumb im telling ya, I actually keep telling myself its the heat, maybe im in denial a little. :)
Well they are fake but we water them anyways.. haha 


Alexa and mini Alexa!! She lover her baby doll she is her buddy and she goes almost everywhere with us. 

I have been wondering when this day would come, I was hoping it never would. But considering I've slowly been getting paid back from my own childhood I knew it would happen. :)Yes that's GUM in here HAIR!! She was hiding on the couch trying to hide it, and knew exactly what happened. We didnt have to cut Rapunzels hair thank goodness she was so upset. But we did get our gum privileges taken aways for the week. : (  !!!  And I'm thinking that me telling her we were going to have to cut her hair was more of a punishment than the NO Gum for a week. She cried her big heart out after I said that.. so let just say I don't think at least I hope we wont be having  anymore GUM in the Hair episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment